Creating a Design from Meshery Catalog Templates
Meshery Catalog functions much like a cloud marketplace, providing a user-friendly interface for browsing, discovering, and sharing configurations and patterns for cloud native infrastructure. With Meshery Catalog, you can easily find,clone and deploy Kubernetes-based infrastructure and tools, making it easy to streamline your cloud native development and operations processes.
Cloning a design from a template in the Meshery Catalog
- Sign into Layer5 Cloud
- Explore the catalogs located in the menu section.
- Search by technology or type and find the best template for your infrastructure. You will already see some of the information just by hovering on it.
- For detailed information just click on it.
- Simply click the green clone button.
- Now you have it. Navigate to Meshery Playground
- Go to the MeshMap and you will see your cloned template here. If you con’t see it just reload the page.
You can also publish your own design as a template.